2010/09/12

whistles and snakes


Copyright © Tatiana Cardeal. All rights reserved.
Reprodução proibida. © Todos os direitos reservados.


A Photographer Showcase about my work was presented by the Culturazzi Website some time ago. At the time, I was leaving to China and didn't published it here. So, just wanted to share here their link, images were a bit distorted from the original, probably to fit their layout, but I appreciated the selection of images they did:

Beauty, Truth, and Sensitivity


I chose this image I took at Nairobi, Kenya, during the VII World Social Forum. A Tanzanian tribal sorcerer and his assistant, playing a traditional dance with a python, at the Moi International Sports Complex.
More dancers and drummers were coming playing whistles .
I can still hear their sound, their magic.